Training and Guides
- Westlaw Maryland Specific On-Demand Classes
- Westlaw New User Support
- LexisNexis Digital Library Getting Started Guide
- LexisNexis Digital Library Getting Started Videos
Westlaw Technical Support
1-800-WESTLAW (1-800-937-8529). Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
LexisNexis Customer Support
Questions? Contact the Maryland State Law Library
About Judiciary Services
Getting access to Westlaw
For new requests or questions about the status of a request please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, court/agency, phone number, and position.
Setting up your Westlaw account
- Locate your Westlaw registration key from the email you received.
- Go to https://westlaw.com
- Click on Activate my Registration Key (right side)
- Fill out “Register a new profile”
- Click on continue
- Fill out “Register a new OnePass Profile”
What is OnePass?
A OnePass profile is the online record of the username and password you personally choose to access Westlaw.
Westlaw Web address
To access Westlaw go to https://westlaw.com
Westlaw training webinars
On-demand classes (webinars) are available at On Demand Classes.
Find out what is included in the Maryland Judiciary's Westlaw subscription
From the Westlaw homepage click on "Tools" in the browse tab and then click on "My Content." Items that are linked can be searched individually.
Getting access to the LexisNexis Digital Library
For new requests or questions about the status of a request, please email email@example.com with your name, court/agency, phone and position.
LexisNexis Digital Library username and password
Your LexisNexis Digital Library username matches your Westlaw username. The password is the same for everyone: mdcourts .
LexisNexis Digital Library Web address
To access the Digital Library go to ebooks.law.overdrive.com